Collier County 4-H's mission is to create supportive environments for diverse youth and adults to reach their fullest potential. Join us in making the best better!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last Words from Anni

Dear 4-H Family,

The purpose of this post is to announce my resignation from Collier County 4-H and Extension. This was not an easy decision to make, on my part. Upon my return to this position my experiences have been very rewarding. I've enjoyed working for you and managing the 4-H Program. I have accepted a position with Chemonics International in Washington D.C. This opportunity gives me the chance to grow professionally and make the global contribution that is so important to me.

I wish you and the 4-H family all the best. I do hope our paths cross again in the future.

Sincerely,

Anni

"Change starts when someone sees the next step." – Drayton

No comments:

Post a Comment