Collier County 4-H's mission is to create supportive environments for diverse youth and adults to reach their fullest potential. Join us in making the best better!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Pigs and Chics

Hello,

My name is Ginger Willis and I have a question in regards to 4-H showing. I was told that kids can now show their guina pigs in 4-H.

The reason I am asking is that my daughter has three very pretty piggies that we are in need of finding homes for. Two are long haired and one is a smooth
guina pig. One of the long haired ones is the mother, and the other two are babies. The mother is just one year old, and the babies are only 6 months old.

I am willing to donate these little piggies, cage and all.

If you have anyone who is interested, please feel free to e-mail me. And for the most part, I want them to have a good home, wether they get show or not.

Thank you in advance,

Ginger


From Linda Baudinet:
This is my email to let you and all 4 her's , that I have baby chicks for sale :

$ each and chickens $ 10, thanks

Blinda

No comments:

Post a Comment